Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
If you believe that content available by means of Cash153.com infringes one or more of your copyrights, please notify us by means of an emailed notice (“Infringement Notice”) providing the information described below to the email address listed below.
Cash153.com will make a good faith attempt to investigate the basis of this content.
Your Infringement Notice may be forwarded to the party that made the content available or to third parties such as ChillingEffects.org.
Please be advised that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Thus, if you are not sure content located on or linked-to by Cash153.com infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
Please follow these steps to file a notice:
1. Verify that the content in question is hosted by Cash153.com
2. Please Contact the us directly. Go to the blog post in question and leave a comment with your complaint to see if the matter can be resolved directly
3. Include as many of the details below as possible:
• An electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
• An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
• A description of the nature and exact location of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit Automattic to find and positively identify that content; for example we require a link to the specific blog post (not just the name of the blog) that contains the content and a description of which specific portion of the blog post – an image, a link, the text, etc – your complaint refers to;
• Your name, address, telephone number and email address; and
• A statement by you: (a) that you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner’s agent; and (b) under penalty of perjury, that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notice is accurate, and that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
If a DMCA notice is valid, we are required by law to respond to it by disabling access to the allegedly infringing content. Please include the following or your complaint may be deemed invalid:
• Your name, address, phone number and physical or electronic signature;
• Identification of the allegedly infringing content and its location before disabling access; and
• A statement under penalty of perjury explaining why the content was removed by mistake or misidentification.